Lenka’s Web Agency offers dedicated hosting
What are the key differences between shared hosting and dedicated hosting?
- Sites Hosted on the Server: With a shared hosting package, there are other sites that are hosted on the server along with your website. A dedicated hosting plan at Lenka’s Web Agency means that your website is the only site hosted on the server.
- Bandwidth or Disk Space: With shared hosting, the amount of disk space and bandwidth you are allotted is limited because there are others sharing the server. You will be charged if you surpass your allotted amount. With dedicated hosting at Lenka’s Web Agency, bandwidth and disk space are dedicated to you only so there is no sharing and no limitations on the amount of space available.
- Costs: With shared hosting, server resources are shared among several users, so operating costs are divided up among the users making it cheaper. Lenka’s Web Agency dedicates the server solely to one user, it costs more.
- Security: With shared hosting, the hosting company installs firewalls and server security applications and programs. As a dedicated host, Lenka’s Web Agency controls the security programs that are installed and there are less chances of acquiring viruses, malware and spyware. There is a higher risk with shared hosting because of others using the same server.
- Blacklisting Of Website: On a shared server, there is more of a risk of being blacklisted by search engines if someone else on the server is spamming, which may get the entire server IP address blacklisted. On a dedicated server at Lenka’s Web Agency, you will not get blacklisted unless you engage in unethical internet practices.
- Server Performance and Response Time: On shared hosting, a lot of traffic can be generated by others which could drain resources such as bandwidth. That could lead to slow response time and slow loading time. This does not happen on a dedicated server at Lenka’s Web Agency because you are not sharing resources.